[ANN] Release 10.0.0 DP-1

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 04:32:16 EST 2021

Thanks Panos. That kind of works. It always opens in the default browser
i.e. trying to select another browser as the test target has no effect.  Is
this a known bug?

>From test/save with browser closed (compile to standalone, then let IDE
launch browser):
Load time LC 10 - 5 secs
Load time LC 9.6.1 - 7 secs

Load time LC 10 - 2 secs
Load time LC 9.6.1 - 5 secs

I tested with both Brave and Edge, but couldn't detect any difference in
load speed between them.

These tests were just wall clock time.

On Mon, Nov 22, 2021 at 3:48 PM panagiotis m via use-livecode <