[ANN] Release 10.0.0 DP-1

panagiotis m merakosp at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 10:47:27 EST 2021

Hello Bernard,

Trying to open the local html file will fail due to CORS - Firefox may or
may not work - I think it needs some tweaks, and not sure if this is still
possible in the latest versions. We probably need to update this lesson.

The correct way to test is to use the Development -> Test Target -> <Choose
your browser> and then Development -> Test

Hope this helps.

Panos
--

On Mon, 22 Nov 2021 at 17:41, Bernard Devlin via use-livecode <