Universal Button widget on Android

scott at elementarysoftware.com scott at elementarysoftware.com
Mon Nov 22 04:00:27 EST 2021

I tried using Ralf Bitter’s Universal Button widget to create a PopOver sheet (like what we can get with mergPopSheet on iOS) for use on Android.  I was very pleased with how it worked in the IDE. In very short order I had a nice looking (and working) PopOver… until I actually ran it on Android. It looks like it might be an AcceleratedRendering issue but fiddling with that isn’t improving things. (It displays as an unrecognizable blur of checkerboard patterns… and doesn’t respond to touches.) Has anyone used this widget successfully on Android?

--
Scott Morrow

Elementary Software
(Now with 20% less chalk dust!)