Error when creating Android APK

Jim At Consensus jmac at consensustech.com
Wed Nov 17 10:16:05 EST 2021

I just started getting a similar error when building a stand-alone for iOS. All of a sudden, the stand-alone builder is failing to find files when building and fails. Haven’t started troubleshooting in detail BUT it only happens when the file is empty (e.g. a text file with no data). Might be related?
Jim
LC9.6.4; xCode 12.5; Big Sur

Sent from Jim's iPhone XR
Please excuse brevity, typos and errors