The Dreaded tsNet "Error Previous request not completed" iOS app

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Tue Nov 16 19:51:50 EST 2021

iOS app built with LC 9.6.5 rc2 on Big Sur using Xcode 12.5.
I am doing several synchronous operations in the form "put url (some-url)
into tVar". I do 1 or 2 and then every request after that fails.  Played
with the various timeouts with no success. I also tried setting
tsNetLibUrlReuseConnection to false. This code worked in previous versions
of LC. Fails on iPad but works in the IDE. Has anyone seen this? I have a
little bit of a time crunch. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services