Copy Script vs Behaviours

Terence Heaford lheaford at icloud.com
Wed Mar 31 07:03:43 EDT 2021

I have a card with a group which is to hold the objects when I create a chart.

I have pie, bar and line chart substack libraries for each with the code contained in the stack script.

When the user changes the type of chart I have been using:

set the script of myGroup to the script of stack myChartLib and to be fair this works well.

I have not used behaviours before and have just switched to that method by changing the behaviour of the chart object to the substack script and that also seems to work, although without doing a test I can’t be sure but changing the script does seem a little quicker.

Can anyone provide some insight into any benefit of using one way over the other.

Thanks

Terry