New(?) Idea for Standalones

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Sat Mar 27 22:17:53 EDT 2021

Thank you, Richard for these responses . . . some of which I will have to consider for a while to better understand. But I still think this idea has merit, is very easy to do and maintain and makes Livecode even more attractive to prospective customers, especially those who require easy collaboration with colleagues

And BTW, I don’t care who builds it, but it seems a natural for RunRev.

Roger