New(?) Idea for Standalones

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Sat Mar 27 13:20:45 EDT 2021

A few days ago, a very impressive post came in here from a researcher at an accelerator lab somewhere. I’ve lost the post and may have some details wrong. As I recall he was very complimentary of LiveCode as a tool for his work but was lamenting that he could no longer easily share his work with colleagues. The idea of a LiveCodeLight downloadable from RunRev that opens and runs stacks without the IDE, would go a long way to solving his problem. Much better than a web served approach, IMHO.

But, what do I know?

Roger