LC Bug: Copying an Image fails

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Tue Mar 16 14:16:35 EDT 2021

Sean:

 > put the keys of the rawclipboarddata

Yes, I have a little clipboard browser stack for that.
There are regular, full, and raw keys. Joy awaits....

 > or any other CF_, it crashes out of LC altogether

I had that joyful experience earlier today, with my test stack.
You gotta love it, right? Really ups the challenge.
LC always trains to the fight, so that we are the best of the best.

(Nice try, LC, I'm a compulsive stack saver! Fool me twice.)

Has anyone reported the crash yet? Or does that joy also await?

 > 'do as javascript'

Thanks for the idea. I'll experiment further later this week.
(Unless anyone has a confirmed workaround already.)

I'm also going to test this on Mac soon.
Bugs get super "relevant" if they hit the Macophiles too. :)

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy

Custom Software Development
"Better Methods, Better Results"