tsNet mail message not formatting

Charles Warwick charles at techstrategies.com.au
Wed Mar 3 18:48:09 EST 2021

Hi Matthias,

I would not recommend sending e-mail this way.  It will create a new SMTP connection and send the e-mail message separately for every single recipient.

SMTP connections (and tsNetSMTP* commands) are designed to handle multiple recipients for one e-mail within a single SMTP transfer.

Regards,

Charles