tsNet mail message not formatting

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Wed Mar 3 17:28:59 EST 2021

Rick,

let's say

pTO contains one or more email recipients, each in one line
pCC contains one or mor  cc recipients, each in one line
pBCC contains one or more bcc recipients, each in one line
tData contains the mime encoded message which includes all To and all CC recipients

then you would do

repeat for each line tLine in pTO
  put tsNetSmtpSync(tServer, tFrom, tLine, tData, rOutHeaders, rBytes, tSettings)
end repeat

repeat for each line tLine in pCC
  put tsNetSmtpSync(tServer, tFrom, tLine, tData, rOutHeaders, rBytes, tSettings)
end repeat

repeat for each line tLine in pBCC
  put tsNetSmtpSync(tServer, tFrom, tLine, tData, rOutHeaders, rBytes, tSettings)
end repeat

The last repeat sends to the BCC recipients.

-
Matthias Rebbe
Life Is Too Short For Boring Code