[iOS] possible console bug

panagiotis m merakosp at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 09:57:12 EDT 2021

Hello Andre,

I am good, thanks for asking. I hope you are well too :)

I just tested on Big Sur. I had to do an extra step:

When you see the "system.log" window, the one where there is no option to
choose "iPhone 8" at the left, force quit the Console app. Then reopen the
Console app directly, i.e. not through the Simulator, just go to
/Applicatons/Utilities/Console and open it.

At this point you should see a different Console window, where choosing
"iPhone 8" at the left should be possible. Again, filter by the standalone
name because there is a lot of noise.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Panos
--

On Wed, 28 Jul 2021 at 16:39, Andre Garzia via use-livecode <