[iOS] possible console bug

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Jul 28 09:38:20 EDT 2021

Hi Panos,

Hope all is well with you my friend, thanks a lot for the speedy reply.

I think things might have changed in Big Sur because I see a different console app. Mine doesn’t have a way to switch to this “iPhone 8” label. Below is a screenshot from my console app:

https://andregarzia.com/files/console-window.png <https://andregarzia.com/files/console-window.png>

The “system.log” being shown is definitely the iPhone 8 Simulator one, not only because of the content but also because option-clicking the file on top shows the path to it and it is coming from inside the CoreSimulator folder.

Still, I don’t see any output from LiveCode standalone in it.

Best