installing and running LC on 'headless' linux server

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Sat Jan 30 17:20:21 EST 2021

Hi Ben,

Livecode Server can only execute Livecode script files, but it can make use of stackfiles if you want to use the stack as a library for example.
I am sorry, if i cannot explain it more detailed. Ask me in German and i could tell you what i really mean. ;)

But good example is this page here   https://splash21.com/sQuiRt.php

The sQuiRt library, which is now included in Livecode as a livecodescript library , was a stack library at the beginning.
On this demo page a sample livecode server script is shown that uses a stackfile library to create QR codes and shows the QR Code then  in the browser.

And here's the script in action
http://splash21.on-rev.com/index.lc <http://splash21.on-rev.com/index.lc>

Regards,
Matthias