installing and running LC on 'headless' linux server

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Sat Jan 30 11:34:32 EST 2021

Hi Matthias,

Thanks for answering.

I haven't looked into Livecode Server. When you say I could run livecode
scripts directly from shell, does that means scripts, but not stacks?

Is Livecode Server easier to install on a 'headless' system? Is there
somewhere I should look to find explanation of differences/pros/cons of Server
versus IDE editions?

thank you,

Ben