Text field in Windows standalone not receiving keyboard focus

Peter Bogdanoff bogdanoff at me.com
Fri Jan 29 18:23:06 EST 2021

Andrew, are you using Parallels/Windows for testing?

I just saw something somewhat similar where I suddenly couldn’t paste into a field; typing did work (Windows 10 running in Parallels, in IDE, not runtime). I went to Parallels’ settings for Windows, unchecked and rechecked “Share clipboard” and it now worked—could paste text.

Peter Bogdanoff