Double sided PDF Problem

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Jan 29 11:12:25 EST 2021

I may be missing something, but a document itself is not double sided. I think you may be saying that you want to automate the process of printing and force the output to be double sided. I do not think that is possible, although I can see how that would be useful to push print properties before a print job.

Bob S