opened socket in IDE prevents script changes

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 09:52:18 EST 2021

"do i understand it correctly that both, server and client stack, can
communicate with each other using sockets in one instance of the LC IDE"

Your understanding is correct. On the other project (where I didn't have
this current problem) I had half a dozen clients and 1 "server" running in
the IDE.

On Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 2:47 PM matthias rebbe via use-livecode <