Another question about multiple stack projects

Peter Bogdanoff bogdanoff at me.com
Tue Feb 16 15:25:04 EST 2021

Also, if you are going to notarize the application package after code signing in macOS, the files need to be where the standalone maker puts them. Otherwise it will fail Apple’s notarization service.

I found this out after trial and error. Previously I had manually put them into the package where I liked them to be, which is OK for simple code signing and creating and signing the DMG. But not for notarization.

Peter Bogdanoff
ArtsInteractive