Polygon fill algo?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Feb 16 00:55:53 EST 2021

Bernd Niggemann wrote:

 > > Richard wrote
 > > a way to coerce discontiguous polygon regions to always be filled?
 >
 > I assume you have set the opaque of the polygon graphic to true?

Yep.

My expectation was almost beyond anything reasonable, but it would seem
useful if there was some way to make it happen:  imagine if each segment
within a list of discontiguous points was rendered as though it's a
separate object, back to front.

It's not going to kill me to use separate graphics to hide the portions
of the vertices I need covered, but it sure would have been nifty if I'd
found a way to have a single poly object render as though it were many.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems