LC Roadmap

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Feb 15 01:24:15 EST 2021

I had to check and the lessons are in fact in both the Help and Resources
menus but they are called Tutorials. Both link to the lessons site. I never
actually looked at those before, I only knew about the lessons from
elsewhere and I always use a bookmark to get there.

Like you, I don't want to go through a long tutorial, I just want to know
the bits that apply to a particular problem I need to solve. The lessons do
that for me. It seems like there should be a different name for the menu
item but I can't think what. "Tutorial" sounds time consuming.

But renaming the menu wouldn't solve the fact that I never actually
explored it. My bad.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com