LC Roadmap

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Feb 14 13:43:47 EST 2021

There is a whole lot more at http://lessons.livecode.com. While these
aren't videos, the amount of info there is impressive and lessons are added
all the time.

Personally I find written instructions much easier to follow and they don't
require me to spend extra time watching a video and needing to
run/pause/run/search for the section I want to review.

The lessons site should be prominently displayed in the Help menu.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On February 14, 2021 11:27:24 AM ELS Prothero via use-livecode