Team-xAPI-in-LiveCode Update

Brian K. Duck bduck at mac.com
Sat Feb 13 03:07:59 EST 2021

Team-xAPI-in-LiveCode Update Today we published the LiveCode project to our GitHub repository. In this update, we're adding a GitHub repository to the Team-xAPI-in-LiveCode space under the ownership of the xAPI Cohort Spring 2021. This video shows how the repository was added, how to access the files, and details the file structure of the sample LiveCode project that was created by Martin Koob using the Levure framework.

Link to view this video update on youTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLoTaimk5y8

#Team-xAPI-In-LiveCode GitHub Discussion

https://github.com/orgs/xapicohort/teams/team-xapi-in-livecode/url <https://github.com/orgs/xapicohort/teams/team-xapi-in-livecode/url>

Thanks @martinkoob !

Brian