LC Roadmap

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 07:16:01 EST 2021

I've said something to that effect earlier, at which point I was jumped
all over.

So, because I don't want to be jumped all over again, and because
saying the 'roadmap' needs to be updated will have no effect (didn't the
last 3 times),
I'm NOT stating what I think.

Love. kisses, and other things,

Richmond.