No visual effects on Big Sur?

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Sat Feb 6 23:11:15 EST 2021

Hi all,
I just tested here in BigSur 11.2 and they work fine in both the IDE and
standalone. The only ones that do not work are the core image transitions
(with the exception of dissolve which, although having the same name, does
not appear to use the CI version of the effect).

I made a simple default stack with one button with this code:

on mouseUp pButtonNumber
   lock screen for visual effect
   set the backcolor of this card to (line random(552) of colornames())
   unlock screen with visual effect "dissolve"
end mouseUp

The standalone was set with all the default parameters and auto inclusions.

Sean

On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 at 18:16, prothero--- via use-livecode <