Codesigning & notarizing

Marty Knapp martyknappster at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 15:51:58 EST 2021

No it is not used on startup, it’s for a backup feature that the user invokes. I am on Mojave and looks like x-code 10.1. Do you think my version of x-code could be the issue?

All is fine when I build with LC 9.6.1. It’s when I build with 9.6.2. I’ve used the codesigning ability of Trevor’s “Levure” framework as well as AppWrapper - tried both version 3 and 4

Marty