Which of the current FTP legends should I be using?

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Mon Feb 1 16:44:25 EST 2021

Me:

 >> Try tsNetUploadFile - fewer steps!

Bruce:

 > Thanks, much appreciated.

No problem. That's why I love, and preach, KISS!

(My father taught me "Keep It Simple (Stupid)" at an early age.
Probably around 7 years old. Military aircraft electrician.
They popularized this phrase - and they needed it most.) :)

By minimizing steps, it's easier to implement.
Also we maximize already-tested code. (Assuming it's good code.)
That minimizes the opportunity for mistakes, such as...

Matthias:

 > how did you fill the pData parameter? Did you use
 > put URL "binfile:..." into pData

Yep, good possibility!

Me again:

About existing code that people use as tsNet samples, I've noticed:
Some of the code is not well-organized for modularity and KISS.
(Basically, not well-organized, period.)

Maybe I or someone else here can post better samples when there's time.
That would get code sample consumers off to a better start.
"Keep It Simple" is a powerful coding philosophy that pays off....

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy

Custom Software Development
"Better Methods, Better Results"