How to get a hilitedElement value from a Tree View's arrayData?

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Tue Dec 21 10:19:18 EST 2021

I saw this originally and meant to dig a bit.  Sorry for causing additional work for you.  Here is a widget script that does pretty much what you are doing but leverages a way of array access that isn’t obvious.

https://github.com/bwmilby/DocEditorPlus/blob/master/DocEditorPlus_Scripts/stack_DocEditorPlus_widget_id_1008.livecodescript

You should not need to use a case statement.  In my case the value was HTML in one case but plain text otherwise.

It is part of a more involved stack, but the card with this widget may be helpful for your purposes.

Thanks,
Brian

Sent from my iPhone