Open socket on start up and can't close

Craig Newman craig at starfirelighting.com
Fri Dec 17 16:35:34 EST 2021

Robert.

"I have epsiTalk under Livecode.”

Whaaat?? How much do you want for it? I would love to be able to talk to other running LC machines with a skillset that I already have.

When I first picked up LC, I immediately tested “send to program” (a command in LC, as it ought to be, not a keyword(!)) to another Mac running LC.  It did not work, as others have verified, even though it is still listed in the dictionary without comment. I played around with sockets about 8 years ago, and got the hang of them, but I miss the package of gadgetry that EpsiTalk offered.

So, um, how much does EpsiTalk for LC cost??

Craig