Encrypting long text

Sean Cole sean at pidigital.co.uk
Thu Dec 16 12:09:01 EST 2021

Thanks Mark,

New problem. Trying to use aes-256-ctr instead. I'm following the syntax in
the dictionary but it throws a red cross on it:

encrypt tData using "aes-256-ctr" with key tMyKey and salt tMySalt

What is wrong with this syntax that the auto language detector shows it as
a mistake?
Sean

On Thu, 16 Dec 2021 at 16:45, Mark Waddingham via use-livecode <