Ghost in the Machine?

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Wed Dec 8 15:27:56 EST 2021

Hi Peter,

just checking if I have understood this right.

I think you have a website / webpage which allows the user to view /
update a single entry (i.e. "manual on-line form with 20+ fields").

If that is the case, I'd consider writing an app to take in the file of
rows of details, and insert that using a browser widget. See
https://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?t=33074 or other similar
discussions.  (Not done it myself, but looks reasonably straightforward).

Alex.