SivaSiva: in htmltext, is there a link to a separate stack?

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri Aug 20 04:07:46 EDT 2021

BR,

i am not sure about the last part of your post

....in there....... to a stack called      card "listen-collections" with .......

If i understand it right so far, you want to open/load a stack when clicking on a link in an LC field, right?

If so,

then the linkClicked message should be your friend.

Lets say the htmltext of a field looks like this

Then the following script would allow to load the stack JustHello.livecode when clicking on the html link.

on linkClicked pLink

if plink ends with ".livecode"

then

go stack URL plink