Find Replace in Script Editor with cr

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 12:29:58 EDT 2021

Writing as someone who has had the extremely dubious honour of being
banned more than once . . .

How does it go?

To err is human,
to forgive is divine.

And if there is anyone on this use-list who has not rubbed someone up
the wrong way at least once I would be very surprised.

Live, Love, Learn . . .

Oh, cripes, that makes me sound like an unreconstructed hippy.

Love, Richmond.