Find Replace in Script Editor with cr

John Balgenorth sundown.pacifier at icloud.com
Thu Apr 8 12:29:50 EDT 2021

I have been exposing these crimes for over 20 years and I can assure
you that is wishful thinking on your part.  Booz, Allen, Hamilton are a
global company and they are connected at every aspect of the US
government and probably many others.

I went blind and that was for 6 months.  My phone was disconnected
around 8 years ago and I was blocked from getting a phone.  I can
tell you a lot but the issue is about Sean and maybe Kevin being
victims of similar abuse.

We live in a complex world that is does not have boundaries at the
American border.

JB