Polygons

Terence Heaford lheaford at icloud.com
Sun Apr 4 13:02:49 EDT 2021

When you do this it appears to affect the fill settings. I lose the fill where there are no lines and the closure of the points also moves.

I can’t believe it’s LC, it must be me. A simple script example would be useful if you have the time.

A square, that’s easy, that has the side lines missing and is filled with a colour.

Regards

Terry