Some problems with an old stack that gets regular updates

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Sep 24 12:12:12 EDT 2020

I haven't had the internet problem but I went a whole year once where I
couldn't get remote debugging to work. I never did figure out why. Then it
started to work again by itself. I never thought to check the stack file
version. You could Save As with the latest LC version and see if that helps.

I always include both the internet library and TSNet when I need internet
connections. Did you try using both?

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On September 23, 2020 6:40:58 PM matthias rebbe via use-livecode