How Do You Get Filename / Image

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sun Sep 6 17:31:16 EDT 2020

Looks like that does not  work

on mouseUp
   local tImageName, tDestinationPath,tHolder
   set the itemdelimiter to "/"
   put (item -2 to -1  of the filename of img "slideImage") into tImageName

   put   "_ForWebSite/"  into tDestinationPath
   put tDestinationPath & tImageName into tHolder
   -- put URL("binfile:" & the filename of img "slideImage"  ) into URL("binfile:" & tDestinationPath & tImageName)
   put the filename of img "slideImage" into URL("binfile:" & tDestinationPath & tImageName)

end mouseUp