VPN and tsNet

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Mon Oct 26 21:05:25 EDT 2020

I have a fairly simple stack that I use to get FedEx tracking data using tsNetPostSync.  It has worked fine until a new VPN connection was added.  The only change that I know is that it no longer allows a split tunnel so everything must go through the VPN.  Assuming that is the issue, how do I configure tsNet to use the VPN instead of trying to connect directly?  (I’m pretty sure that proxy is not enabled yet, but that is probably coming too).  I did try to set the defaultNetworkInterface but it did not seem to have any impact.  For now I am just disconnecting the VPN to pull the data.

Thanks for any help/pointers,
Brian