Odd data in message box

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Fri Oct 16 12:57:21 EDT 2020

Mark,

THANK YOU for the reply...   Line 2185 is:

	put sTime + ((timeOffset*60)*60) into sTime

function convertToLocalTime sTime  //sTime is already been converted to seconds format
  //convert the time using the hour offset for local time zone
  put word 6 of the internet date into timeOffset
  put (abs(timeOffset))*1 into timeOffset
  put timeOffset/100 into timeOffset
  if char 1 of timeOffset = "-" then
    put ((timeOffset*60)*60) into pTimeOffset
    put sTime - pTimeOffset into sTime
  else
    put sTime + ((timeOffset*60)*60) into sTime   //<----------------- 2185
  end if

  return sTime
end convertToLocalTime

Thank you!

Dan Friedman
CEO, ClearVision Technologies, LLC
Voice: 909/484-2052
http://www.clearvisiontech.com

On 10/16/20, 9:49 AM, "use-livecode on behalf of Mark Wieder via use-livecode" <use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:

    On 10/16/20 8:46 AM, Dan Friedman via use-livecode wrote:

    > There is no problem with this function, and it's producing the correct time.   However, when it's all said and done, I get this in the message box:
    >
    > 394,2185,1

    what's line 2185 look like?

    --
      Mark Wieder