Android PlayStore Warning APK v1 signature scheme

JeeJeeStudio jeejeestudio at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 16:14:33 EDT 2020

Good question. I'm not 100% sure, but if I'm correct you can update. So I
don't think the keypair will change. I've not had the error you have, and
I've updated with lc961 which uses the correct target. So i made the normal
keystore and did the thing as in the previous mail and had no problems as
far as i know. Only thing is lc accepts only .keystore. Most probably as
long the reversed dns name com.appname.blabla is not changed and you
increase the version nr, also when an app is wrong or declined, then it
should go ok.