Livecode and Non-Responsiveness

ELS Prothero prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org
Mon Oct 12 12:08:02 EDT 2020

Bob,
Since I upgraded to the latest Mac OS on my MacBook Pro, I have been getting delays using various apps, like Safari. I use a mouse and keyboard connected through a USB port. Sometimes when I get this delay, I quickly move to the laptop’s trackpad and there seems to be no delay. I suspect it has something to do with my hardware configuration.

Best,
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org