LiveCode server IDE

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Mon Oct 12 11:28:09 EDT 2020

Keith,

I use LC Server on the on-rev server. It is already setup and the support
from Heather/Robin is the best! I personally use regular standard issue
binary stacks for everything out of habit. These same stacks are also used
in my apps. This is what I love about LC server, it allows me to use my
libraries on the server and in apps. What other programming language does
this?

If you are doing web pages then look into revIgniter.
For a web service vanilla LC scripts do the trick.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net