LC 9.6.2RC fix for tabs still a problem for Big Sur

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Nov 25 18:16:10 EST 2020

Precisely why I created my tab group object.

Bob S

On Nov 25, 2020, at 2:28 PM, Bill Vlahos via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com<mailto:use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>> wrote:

My application is a standalone stub that opens a stack.

If I open the stack in the IDE, the tabs look correct. If my application opens the stack, the tabs have the artifact that the selected tab is white text on a white background. Strange.

If I create a standalone with tabs they look correct in both the IDE and the standalone.

I don’t know what would be different when my application opens the stack.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Bill Vlahos