iOS Emoji keyboard does not print to PDF?!

scott at elementarysoftware.com scott at elementarysoftware.com
Wed Nov 25 09:56:31 EST 2020

I put together a library stack that removes emojis from a field and replaces them with an imageSource so that the field can print to pdf on mobile.  I wasn’t sure how to build a generalized solution that looked for emojis inside a range of codepoints so I settled for a brute-force solution. Hopefully bug 22982 gets solved and this lib will become irrelevant. Feel free to use. (MIT license)

https://www.elementarysoftware.com/livecode/emojiswaplib.html

--
Scott Morrow

Elementary Software