LC PayPal Server Integration

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Mon Nov 23 20:25:27 EST 2020

Hi, I have noticed that PayPal has changed things rather dramatically since the
last time I used them for accepting payments for my website.

It used to be long ago that you could send your amount, and sales tax
information to PayPal with one button.  Now the easiest way I can
figure how to do this kind of thing involves my having to make
several PayPal buttons in advance, and then use my sales tax
table to determine which button to show to the user to get
PayPal to charge the correct amounts.

How are you integrating LiveCode Server with PayPal these days?
Do you have any good examples?  I find the PayPal website
to be a bit of a morass with all of their different ways of doing things.

Thanks in advance!

Rick