iOS notification app goes into background doesn't seem to work

Mark Smith marksmithhfx at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 11:21:41 EST 2020

Hi Graham, you can put something like the following in your handlers and then check the log file to see when they were activated.  If you're using Xcode you can download your “sandbox”  to your device. You’ll find the log file in there.
put the long time && "UIApplicationWillResignActiveNotification detected" & return after url ("file:" & specialFolderPath("documents") & "/log.txt")

for example…

10:39:05 AM UIApplicationWillResignActiveNotification detected in Stack Script
10:57:23 AM UIApplicationDidBecomeActiveNotification detected in Stack Script