Design Question

William Prothero waprothero at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 19:11:30 EST 2020

Jim:
What I’m thinking is that my app would allow students to write their text and create the images. I would export the “composition” in pdf format. That would be imported into the LMS or sent to the teacher external to my app. The teacher could then comment on the writing either in the LMS or an email to the student. One thing I'm careful of is making it difficult for a student to copy work from the web, so I try program to forbid paste operations. All of the figures also have the student’s login name on them.

I thank everyone who’s commented on this and in the process I’ve gotten some clarity on the best path forward.
Best,
Bill

William A. Prothero
https://earthlearningsolutions.org