Script colorization not working

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Wed Nov 18 16:17:07 EST 2020

Hi all,

One of my students is having a problem where the script colorization is not working completely. That is, the bold face style is applied for things like **on** mouseUp and **end** mouseUp, and commands are boldfaced. But nothing else is colorized.

We have checked all of her script editor preferences. Colorization is set to default.

There is nothing in the script editor menu that would affect this as far as I can tell.

My student likes script colorization and finds it very helpful, so she’s anxious to get it fixed.

Has anyone ever seen this? Any suggestions for how to fix it?

She’s on Mac, probably Catalina, LiveCode Community 9.6.1.

Devin

Devin Asay
Director
Office of Digital Humanities