Downloading LC9

Pi Digital sean at pidigital.co.uk
Mon Nov 16 16:58:44 EST 2020

Hi

I’ve been getting weird errors in MacOS (Catalina 10.15.7) where LC is saying there is a script error in a data grid of the startup window and also the script editor is not opening at all from any stack card or object. So I’ve decided to delete and reload LC. But the download is taking FOREVER. I’ve tried different browsers, restarting macOS, downloading via windows but I’m only getting 100kbps max. I did a speed test and have 300Mbps download capability but LC remains stupid slow.

Anyone else get this too?

Sean Cole
Pi Digital