Standardizing codepoints

hakan at exformedia.se hakan at exformedia.se
Sun Nov 15 08:31:01 EST 2020

What do you mean with standard? Do you mean that some combined codepoints show up as one glyph and your question is if there is one codepoint for every such combination? Or do you mean that several seemingly identical glyphs might have different codepoints? Unicode actually has a good introduction on their site: https://www.unicode.org/versions/Unicode10.0.0/ch01.pdf
that might answer some of your questions.

:-Håkan